New project?

What sort of project should it be?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What sort of project should it be?

• Book
    • Podcast
    • Show

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2022 at 5:54 AM, Prometheus said:

I'm down for a book, show or maybe podcast audio drama. Any suggestions or ideas?

I would recommend some classical stuff, like Victor Hugo or Charles Dickens. It would be realistic fiction, since they mainly wrote about the problems of the time. While they can be a pain to read if your not that into culture or history, I do know some abridged versions of these books.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

But are they easily accessible for everyone?

It really depends on the book, they are 1800s books, which will confuse people. But that's a great way to spread culture and learn about the 1800's. If your talking about finding them, they some of the most printed books in the world. They can be very easily found online (mind you they are public domain). There aduiobook versions of them, so that wouldn't be a problem. I know of at least a Oliver Twist and Les Miserable abridged books. I completely understand that you want to bring as many people into this, and while the books aren't the easiest to read, they are easy to find. And most of the difficulty would be pronouncing names and places.